Neutral Pre-commission Cleaning Agent
WTPCL28 is a neutral pH pre-commission cleaning agent formulated as a blend of powerful cleaning agents. It is designed to remove iron oxide and mill scale from new pipework systems.
- Removes iron oxide from multi-metal systems whilst protecting the base metal from further corrosion
- Allows for easier system flushing
- Improves final results when compared to citrate based cleaning formulations
||5.4 – 5.6 (neutral in use)
|Specific Gravity (SG)
||1.18 – 1.22
- WTPCL28 is dosed at 10 – 20 litres per 1000 litre system volume
- Dosage may need to be increased for particularly dirty systems
- Dose should be circulated for 24 hours, ensuring contact with all system internal surfaces
- Upon completion of the cleaning process and after the system has been flushed to remove any WTP CL28 a suitable inhibitor should be used (WTPCW25 and WTPM27 are available)
Please refer to material safety data sheet for detailed handling/storage instructions.
- Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes to prevent mild irritation.
- In case of accidental contact, flush area with water, and get medical attention.
- Product should not be ingested.
WTPCL28 treatments are shipped in 25 litre and 205 litre non-returnable drums.
To enquire further about this product click here
The above information is believed to be correct but does not purport to be all inclusive and shall be used only as a guide. The company shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from handling, contact, mis-use or mis-application of the above product. In all instances the user should satisfy themselves that this product is suitable for the anticipated application and should carry out suitable and sufficient risk/COSHH assessments and a method of use statement.