Multifunctional Water Treatment
WTPCW55 is specially developed for the prevention of corrosion in closed circuit cooling water and LTHW system.
WTPCW55 is a single treatment based upon a synergized blend of buffers, alkanolamine-phosohate esters and yellow metal inhibitors capable of performing several functions.
- Effective, all-round corrosion inhibitor
- Scale-preventative and anti-fouling properties
- Non-aggressive towards aluminium
- Complete, single-package treatment
- Compatible with glycol antifreezes
DOSAGE AND TESTING
- WTPCW55 dosage is calculated and advised by our local water treatment chemist.
- Dosing should be achieved via a recommended point in the system, e.g. a dosing pot
- Dose rates of 0.5% to 1% should be sufficient for most applications
- System waters should always be analysed following dosing to ensure conditions are satisfactory. The product reserve can be tested for using an M-Alk test, a reserve (as ppm M-Alk) of >450 ppm above the mains water is the preferred result
- A drop test kit is available to determine correct reserves in the system (WTPTK103).
- In applications where aluminium is present a pH of 7.3 – 8.0 is advised
Please refer to material safety data sheet for detailed handling/storage instructions.
WTPCW55 is alkaline and contact with skin, eyes and clothing should be avoided. In case of contact flush with water. Avoid prolonged contact.
WTPCW55 treatments are shipped in 25 litre polythene drums.
To enquire further about this product click here
The above information is believed to be correct but does not purport to be all inclusive and shall be used only as a guide. The company shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from handling, contact, mis-use or mis-application of the above product. In all instances the user should satisfy themselves that this product is suitable for the anticipated application and should carry out suitable and sufficient risk/COSHH assessments and a method of use statement.