Solid All-in-one Corrosion Inhibitor
WTP CW295 is a very effective corrosion inhibitor for modern air conditioning chilled water systems, closed loop cooling systems and hot water heating boilers.
WTP CW295 contains:
- sodium nitrite
- a copper corrosion inhibitor
- compatible with alcohol and glycol anti-freezes
- easily applied
- single solution treatment
- provides economical waterside protection for mixed metal systems containing copper, brass and ferrous based metals
- 1.25 kg WTP CW295 per cubic metre of water in system. (0.125% system volume)
- Dose is added to closed systems by utilising a solids dissolver and dosing pump sized for the system volume and pressure.
- A simple test procedure is available for control of WTP CW295, recommended normal concentration level is 800 – 1200 ppm of nitrite.
Please refer to material safety data sheet for detailed handling/storage instructions.
WTP CW295 is alkaline and contact with skin, eyes and clothing should be avoided. In case of contact flush with water.
WTP CW295 treatments are shipped in 4 kg non-returnable jars.
To enquire further about this product click here