WTP C50 is a broad spectrum biocide against a wide range of micro-organisms including, algae, fungi, bacteria and yeast infestations in water systems.
WTP C50 is based on a low foaming polymeric quaternary ammonium organic compound.
- Effective against algal, fungal and bacterial species
||Clear solution with slight alcohol odour
Please refer to material safety data sheet for detailed handling/storage instructions.
Dosing and Testing
- Product is intended to be fed intermittently into the system.
- When treating the system for the first time, add chemical in small increments to determine the extent of foaming due to detergent action.
- Chemical may be poured into the sump of the cooling tower evaporative condenser.
- The system should be cleaned before application of an initial dose of 300 ppm of system water.
- Dose may vary depending on water temperature, cycles of concentration and seasonal requirement.
- Typically weekly dosing will be required to visibly control microbiological growth.
- Heavily contaminated systems will require higher biocide doses than clean systems
A drop test kit is available (WTP TK194
) to determine correct levels in the system.
WTP C50 product is available in 25 litre and 205 litre non returnable drums.
Field Representatives will work closely with customer personnel to assure the effective application of the water treatment programme. Regular service calls can be provided by qualified personnel.
To enquire further about this product click here