- Using a low pressure sprayer or water can.
- Do not hose area prior to application
- Apply 1 litre of diluted product per 3 to 10 square metres of surface, depending on the level of contamination.
- The product is best applied in dry, overcast conditions, do not apply if rain is expected within 4 to 5 hours.
- A second application may be made 1 to 2 months after the first, particularly for persistent contamination.
- Keep away from the treated surface until dry.
- If the contamination is severe, the surface may require brushing a month after application.
- Do not spray directly onto plants. If accidentally sprayed, spray plants with fresh water
- Keep animals away when applying until after the product has dried. If animals do come into contact when applying this product, ensure all affected areas and paws are thoroughly washed.
- If applied to non-porous play equipment, allow the product to dry for at least 24 hours then wash down with clean water before use.
DecKlean is the registered name of WTP C99. WTP C99 is a surface biocide; intended to be used against:
And is suitable to use on internal and external hard surfaces such as:
- Ornamental features
|Specific Gravity (SG)
||1.008 +/- 0.01 @ 16 °C
Dilute 1 part of product to 4 parts of water.
Apply product annually or when contamination starts to appear.
Read all precautions before use.
Users must comply in full with all their legal responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of Approval.