Solid Multi-functional Water Treatment
WTP MS297 is a specially developed multi-functional treatment for the prevention of corrosion in closed circuit cooling water and LTHW systems.
WTP MS297 treatment is formulated as a balanced blend of chemicals including molybdate and nitrite, and is proven over a wide range of plant conditions.
- Complete single package treatment performs several functions
- Effective all-round corrosion inhibitor
- Scale preventative and anti-fouling properties
- Non-aggressive to aluminium
- Aids system cleaning
- WTP MS297 dosage will be calculated and advised by our local water treatment chemist.
- Suggested dosage is 0.2 kg / 1000 litres of the system volume to give 200 ppm nitrite (as NO2) and 300 ppm molybdate (as MoO4), a simple testing procedure is available for the control of WTP MS297 to ensure conditions are satisfactory.
- Application should be made via a recommended point in the system by utilising a solids dissolver and dosing pump sized for the system volume and pressure.
Please refer to material safety data sheet for detailed handling/storage instructions.
Avoid prolonged contact. Not to be taken internally.
WTP MS297 treatments are shipped in 5kg plastic jars.
To enquire further about this product click here
The above information is believed to be correct but does not purport to be all inclusive and shall be used only as a guide. The company shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from handling, contact, mis-use or mis-application of the above product. In all instances the user should satisfy themselves that this product is suitable for the anticipated application and should carry out suitable and sufficient risk/COSHH assessments and a method of use statement.