Chlorine Dioxide Pouches – 2 Pack System
WTP CDP1 and CDP2
WTP Chlorine dioxide pouch system has been developed specifically for use as a safe, highly effective anti-microbiological control. The pouch system only release chlorine dioxide when in contact with water.
||2 x 100g
Dosing and Testing
A COSHH assessment must be completed prior to use and the following items to be considered:
- Ensure there is sufficient ventilation of the area.
- Appropriate PPE (please refer to safety data sheet).
- A breathing mask with Gas/vapour filter, type B: inorganic vapours (EN141) must be used to protect against chlorine dioxide fumes
To activate simply pour the contents of Pouch 1 into a bucket of water (10 litres of fresh towns mains water) then add Pouch 2. Pouch 1 needs to be added first to allow the release of ClO2 in the solution when Pouch 2 is added.
One pack of each dissolved together then added to 1000 litres for water = ~40 ppm as ClO2.
Chlorine dioxide test kit is available to determine correct levels in the system (WTP TK113, 0-100ppm).
- Highly effective for odour control.
- Industrial and process water treatment applications including cooling towers, cooling systems, water storage tanks etc.
- Re-circulating cooling water systems.
- Hot tubs and swimming pool disinfections.
- Controlling microbiological activity in recycled water systems.
- Water softeners.
- Legionella control.
The product exhibits the following features and benefits
- A solution of high purity Chlorine dioxide is created in minutes.
- Each 2 pack system releases a minimum ~40,000 parts per million available chlorine dioxide per litre of water. For higher concentrations simply add another pouch system.
- Strong and durable
- Compact and easy to use.
- Ideal to meet requirements for small to medium quantities of chlorine dioxide.
- Limited waste - make as much chlorine dioxide as you need.
- Requires little equipment or additional precursor chemicals.
- Highly effective for microbiological control including biofilm and against Legionella bacteria.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
Please refer to material safety data sheet for detailed handling/storage instructions.
Two pack 100g pouches of powder form
Field Representatives will work closely with customer personnel to assure the effective application of the water treatment programme. Regular service calls can be provided by qualified personnel.
To enquire further about this product click here
The above information is believed to be correct but does not purport to be all inclusive and shall be used only as a guide. The company shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from handling, contact, mis-use or mis-application of the above product. In all instances the user should satisfy themselves that this product is suitable for the anticipated application and should carry out suitable and sufficient risk/COSHH assessments and a method of use statement.