WTP Chlorine Dioxide Tablets
WTP Chlorogene T8 tablets have been developed specifically for use as a safe, highly effective anti-microbiological control. The tablets only release chlorine dioxide when in contact with water.
The product exhibits the following features and benefits:
• A solution of high purity Chlorine dioxide is created in minutes.
• Each tablet releases a minimum 600 parts per million available Chlorine Dioxide per litre of water. For higher concentrations simply add more tablets.
• Strong and durable
• Compact and easy to use tablet.
• Ideal to meet requirements for small to medium quantities of Chlorine Dioxide.
• Limited waste – make as much chlorine dioxide as you need.
• Requires no equipment or additional precursor chemicals.
• Highly effective for microbiological control including biofilm and against Legionella bacteria.
|Physical State||Hard Tablet|
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
|Dosage Guide Volume of product to achieve 20 ppm as Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) in the water system Notes; These quantities assume no natural oxidative demand from the system water. If there is any significant such demand a dose of Chlorine Dioxide in excess of that calculated may be necessary.|
|Tablets||Add table to clean mains water (litres)||System Volume|
WTP Chlorogene T8 tablets are shipped in 12 x 8g tubes
Field Representatives will work closely with customer personnel to assure the effective application of the water treatment programme. Regular service calls can be provided by qualified personnel.
The above information is believed to be correct but does not purport to be all inclusive and shall be used only as a guide. The company shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from handling, contact, mis-use or mis-application of the above product. In all instances the user should satisfy themselves that this product is suitable for the anticipated application and should carry out suitable and sufficient risk/COSHH assessments and a method of use statement.